An Accounting Clerk CV needs to concentrate on your abilities to handle accounting task related questions. Experience related to using basic accounting principles should be highlighted along with specific abilities demonstrating your area of expertise. This resume template is to be used by those wanting to apply for the post of an Accounting Clerk.
Sample Accounting Clerk Resume Template
15, Horton Street,
Mobile Number: 44 3765 9876
Telephone Number: 01287 998830
To be able to get a job as Accounting Clerk in a company where I can demonstrate my experience of three years in the field of accounting and also gain knowledge and expertise in other aspects of Accounting. Augment my knowledge in accounting and financial services through hands on experience in the field.
B.S in Accounting, 2007
2008-Present: Accounting Clerk, Duncan & Duncan Accountants
- Handled complete accounting on yearly basis for one client in all aspects of accounting
- Handled Leave, Travel and Purchase related entries and documentation
- Bank reconciliation, Cash and Bank book entries, ledger accounts,
- Helped prepare financial statements
- Helped analyze data for preparing statements
- Sorted documents and matched invoices for payments, recorded entries
- Performed various clerical tasks including answering phones, writing mails and maintaining correspondence, booking travel tickets etc.
2007-2008: Bookkeeper, Kingston Associates
- Maintaining basic accounts,
- Kept entries of payable and receivables
- Prepared Sales and Purchase invoice
- Bank book and Cash book entries
Proficient in MS Word and MS Excel