An accounting associate is responsible for supervising staff accountants in the performance of basic accounting duties. He prepares financial report and statements and provides helpful recommendation to improve the financial status and procedures of the company. He makes sure of the accuracy of records and regularly coordinates with departments in the performance of his duties.
Sample Accounting Associate CV Template
New Cross, London, SE13 6NW
Highly motivated and competent accounting associate seeks opportunity to work in a company where I can demonstrate my expertise in microeconomics and financial accounting to the benefit of the company.
Summary of Qualification
- Five years working as an accounting associate.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge in all aspects of accounting which includes accounts payable, accounts receivable, and financial reporting.
- Highly skilled in accounting software and programs.
- Expertise in cost analysis and financial analysis.
- Demonstrate a high level of competency and ability to improve productivity of company.
- Adept in the use of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
Career Experience/Job History
2005 – Present: Accounting Associate, Greatness Company
- Ensure accurate recording of all financial transactions of the company.
- Review financial reports and immediately implement corrections of discrepancies and data entry errors.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and submit report to company manager.
- Prepare income statements and balance sheets.
- Monitor and manage cash accounts and manage bank reconciliation.
- Maintain and file list of accounts payable.
2000 – 2004: Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, London University
Passed the certification and licensure exams.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.