An Account Representative CV must be presented in such a manner so that it catches the attention of the employer and must showcase on the skills sets and experience of the candidate. An Account Representative is an individual who is responsible to look after the accounts related matters in a company.
Sample Account Representative CV
76, North Street
Miami, FL, USA
Seeking a position of Account Representative in a well known organisation where I can utilise my skills and experience in accounting for the growth of the organisation as well as my career.
- Bachelors of Accounts from Massachusetts School of Accounts in the year 2000.
- Post Graduate Degree in Business Management from Southwestern University Dallas in the year 2003 with Accounts as major subject and insurance as minor subject.
- Associate Degree in Accounting from Univerity of Dallas in the year 2007
- Diploma in cost accounting from ABC Institute in the year 2008.
- Knowledge of various OS including Linux, MS DOS, Unix, Windows 2000, Windows XP and many others.
- Knowledge of various programming languages including Java, Pascal, C++, Python and others..
- Complete knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Knowledge of various HTML editing and Graphic Tools.
Professional Work Experience:
Style Advertising Limited, Clarksville [2009- Present]
Designation: Account Representative
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Looking after the complete account statements of the advertising organisation
- Assisting in designing bill boards, advertisements and other such promotional tools.
- Maintaining the monthly and yearly account books.
ABC Construction Works [2007-2008]
Designation: Junior Account Representative
- Assisting in all accounts related work
- Maintaining the record books of the accounts.