Account Executives work in the business field specializing on handling specific accounts of the company. They are in charge of managing clients and ensuring that products and services are distributed according to schedule and terms. Account Executives also make sure that payments are collected and no existing balance are in line. They are responsible for handling a team of staff who are tasked to do follow-ups and updates of each of the customers’ accounts.
Account Executive CV Template Example
Leopold Street, Bown
London, E3 5LG
Phone: 123 7351 5557
I am a highly-specialized professional who has worked for a business environment and handled accounts of different types. I am looking to be employed in a company where I can share my skills and talents in managing accounts and the same time hone my self in the process.
2009 – Present: Account Executive, Sky Cable, Inc.
- Discussed with clients for information gathering and updates of their cable services
- Introduced products and terms of payment or schemes for easy collection and payment
- Gave trainings to staff members and supervised their transactions
- Kept close relationship with the clients and served their interests at all times
2006 – 2009: Marketing Staff, Titan Products
- Identified clients and sold products and services of the company through online or phone transactions
- Processed sales from marketing operations and made reports for successful deals
- Reviewed contracts and referred issues to other departments concerned
2004– 2006: Bachelor of Science in Marketing, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.