Mining geological engineer’s task is to design machineries and processes to extract, find and prepare metals, coals, minerals, rare minerals or earths so that they can be processed by mining industries and commercial use. Therefore, mining geological engineer CV must outline the essential know-how of a candidate that recruiters of a mining company look for.
Sample Mining Geological Engineer CV
Engr. Mac Rosalind
33- Highland Park
Phone number: 1238860
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a strong desire to be a part of a mining team who expose the engineers to various challenging situations. Moreover, I am looking for such a working environment which would give me an opportunity to excel in the particular field of mining.
- 2002-2006: Bachelor of Engineering with Major in Metals and Metallurgy Engineering, Basilica University of Engineering, USA
- 2006-2008: Masters of Technology with specialization in Mining Science, Basilica University of Engineering, USA
- 2008- Present: Assistant Mining Geological Engineer at Pfizer Mining Industries Ltd.
- In underground evacuation process, I supervised the construction of new mining tunnels and shafts.
- Developing a thorough designing process for mineral transport and processing the products received from the plant.
- Designed and planned advance machineries required for carrying out a quality processing and evacuation of essential minerals.
- Made strategies which helped in mining process.
- Awarded as the” best mining assistant engineer of 2010” by Pfizer Mining Industries Ltd.
- Receive the title of reliable evacuator of Pfizer Mining Industries Ltd on 2011.