Metallurgist is the person responsible for studying and researching the behavior of different metals and alloys. They are specialized in investigating the performance of any metal. Therefore a candidate applying for the position of metallurgist must highlight all his essential knowledge in his CV.
Sample Metallurgist CV
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
With my strong knowledge in metallurgy, I am looking for a position as metallurgist in a repute organization. That would help me best to exercise my knowledge and skills on the field of metallurgy.
2009- Present: Research on Undiscovered metalloids, International institute of metals and metallurgy.
2007-2009: Masters of engineering, major metallurgy, University of Northern Virginia.
2004:2007: Bachelors of engineering, major metallurgy, University of Northern Virginia.
2010- Present: Working as an assistant metallurgist, University of Northern Virginia.
2008: Completed six months internship successfully at Norway metallurgy firm
2006: Completed four months internship successfully at American metals and metalloids corporation Ltd.
- Efficient in researching the undiscovered metals, non-metals and metalloids.
- Capable of predicting the future of the metals along with its utilization.
- Efficient in purifying the metals for further use of it.
- Efficient in analyzing hard metals and soft metals.
- Efficient in utilizing alloys for future use.
- First class degree in Graduation, University of Northern Virginia
- Gold medalist in masters, University of Northern Virginia.
- Received guest invitation award for my speech on undiscovered metals at American annual conference on earth metals.