The Airline Customer Relations Officer is a front facing post-flight marketing work basically meant to win back dissatisfied airline passengers as well as ensuring that valid and investigated lapses in part of the airline service encountered by the complaining passenger, from reservations to baggage claim are remediated, corrected and prevented from future occurrence. Both customer complaint and compliments are responded and acted on. They are often called upon to assist sales staff in any airline promotions.
Sample Airline Customer Relations Officer CV Template
Julie H. Rutherford
Thames St, Oxford, England
Phone: 01865 578 446
To work in a prestigious airline as a customer relations officer
2005 – Present: Customer Relations Officer, Virgin Atlantic Airways
- Draft letter to respond to complaints and compliments via email or registered mail to customer
- Participate in airline service quality improvement seminars, workshops and programs to delight the customer
- Provide weekly progress report on customer complaint handling
- Contact and provide suitable compensation for severe service lapses within authorized allowances.
2001 – 2005 : Corporate Sales Account Agent, British Airways, Heathrow
- Implement loyalty mileage programs for frequent business flyers
- Meet with corporate travel bureaus to assess requirements
- Ensure meeting the corporate sales targets during lean travel seasons
- Excellent social, diplomatic and interpersonal skills to deal with irate clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- High computer literacy to work on word processing and spreadsheets
Cited by the President and CEO in 2008 for excellent customer relations work that won back 10 complaining passengers for the year
1998 – 2001: BA Mass Communication, Leeds Metropolitan University
To be furnished upon request.