A business development executive evaluates business chances and possible markets by analyzing fiscal feasibility studies and handling market research. He also oversees endeavours to maintain and assist the association in identifying and obtaining new trade opportunities. The CV must contain information regarding the candidate’s qualifications, job objective and his work experiences with career skills.
Sample Business Development Executive CV
32 Manhattan Street
Phone number- 9873547895
Email id- email@example.com
I am looking for an administration position as a business development executive with a corporation that will exploit my previous know-how and skills to meet industry objectives and maintain commitments to client service, employee progress, and continuous development.
- I have done my bachelor of business administration from New York University in 2000 and Master of business administration from Texas University 2002.
- I have computer skills regarding Ms Word, excel, access, power point and internet.
- I worked as a business development executive from 2003 to 2005 in Krueger Enterprises. I had the duty of managing corporation units like program executive, administrative subordinates, CAD designers, business designers, sample shops, suppliers.
- I was also a business development executive from 2005 to 2007 in Mark Corporation. I had built, developed and sustained Business relations within purchasing, manufactured goods planning, engineering, marketing, gathering plants, establishing grounds and checking facilities.
- I have also prepared & preserved quarterly, yearly & 5 year estimates, budgets, promotion (brochures, flyers, etc.) and report plans.
Can be provided on request.